Poplar Bluff Updated 11/14/2019
$9.45 1st Shift
$9.70 2nd Shift
$9.95 3rd Shift
After the 1st 480 Hour raise
$9.70 1st Shift
$9.95 2nd Shift
$10.20 3rd Shift
After the next/final 480 Hour raise
$10.70 1st Shift
$10.95 2nd Shift
$11.20 3rd Shift
Details: Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and undergo a nationwide criminal background check. Must provide either prior work references or a character reference if you are just starting in your career. Must commit to working a regular 40- hour plus possible OT schedule. These are NOT day by day assignments. You will have a set schedule. Openings on both first and second shift. Positions are filling quickly!!! CALL NOW to schedule your interview 573-785-4114.
Jonesboro Updated 11/19/2019
Pocahontas Updated 11/19/2019
- Accounts Payable/Receivable- Local company seeking full time clerical worker. Must have experience, no degree required. Pay rate: $13.00/hr.-$14.00/hr. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Rice Mill Production Help- Local company seeking full time rice mill production workers for all shifts. Must be a machine operator or willing to learn. Pay rate: $10.00/hr. Hours: vary. Temp-to-hire.
- Restaurant Help- Local company seeking full time baristas, dishwashers and cooks. Pay rate: $10.00/hr-$13.00/hr. Hours: vary. Temp-to-hire.
- Poultry Production Help- Local company seeking full time poultry processing workers. Duties: poultry processor. Pay rate $13.30/hr for 1st, $13.55/hr for 2nd Shift. Hours: Monday-Friday, Occasionally Saturday. 7:47am-5:00pm 1st, 4:48pm-2:00am 2nd. ***We offer free transportation for employees first 90 days on 2nd shift from Paragould to the plant.*** We also have full time positions on 1st & 2nd shift if you have your own transportation.
- Heavy Equipment Operators- Local company seeking full time heavy equipment operators. Must be able to operate dozers/backhoes/skid steers and road graders. Must have no issue with shoveling if needed. Need civil construction and/or road construction experience. Pay rate: $15.00/hr & up DOE. Hours: Monday-Saturday, 40-60 hours per week.